FBC requires all volunteers working with children to complete the following documents prior to serving in any such ministry. Please follow the checklists below. Questions regarding this procedure and related documentation, can be directed to the office staff.
Volunteers - Age 18+
Clearance procedure checklist (bolded text indicates a link)
- Read the Guidelines
- Submit an application (paper or online)
- Submit (Upload to office)two forms of ID (one with photo) - (list of acceptable forms of identification)
- Submit PA Criminal Clearance (instructions found in blue button below)
- Submit PA Child Abuse Clearance (instructions found in blue button below)
- Submit FBI Fingerprint Clearance (or Waiver) (instructions found in blue button below)
- Have TWO non-related people submit References (paper or online)
Volunteers - Age 17 and under.
* Note - applicant will be asked to complete the above referenced steps upon their 18th birthday. If you will be 18 within the next 3 months, please complete the Adult Application and submit the needed documents to serve.