“Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me.”
At Fleetwood Bible Church, we love your little ones! That’s why we work hard to ensure that our “Sprouts Nursery” is a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for your children.
Many churches make “nursery care” available to parents, but we seek to go beyond care and provide a true “nursery ministry” to our families. Specifically, our caregivers are trained to:
- Be warm, friendly, kind, and nurturing to babies and toddlers.
- Make sure children’s mental, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs are met.
- Be present and attentive, seeking to practice the presence of Christ for your children to see.
- Design activities to teach biblical truths in understandable ways.
Our Nursery is available for children from birth to age 3. Each child is securely checked-in at the counter, along with any items or special care instructions. A separate area is available for nursing mothers.
Nursery Service Times
- Sunday Mornings at 8:00 a.m. (Traditional Worship)
- Sunday Mornings at 9:30 a.m. (Sunday School)*
- Sunday Mornings at 10:30 a.m. (Blended Worship)
* Nursery available at 9:30 a.m. for birth to age 2. Sunday School classes are available for 2- and 3-year-olds.
Treasuring Your Treasures
We take child safety very seriously at Fleetwood Bible Church. Here are just some of the ways we strive to treasure your treasures:
- Children are checked in and out by their parents or guardians. This is done electronically on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
- Every volunteer who interacts with children at Fleetwood Bible Church has been vetted by federal and state background checks, as well as character references, during our application process.
- Our Security Ministry personnel watch over your children whenever they are on-site. While we do not publicize our surveillance procedures, they are firmly in place, and children are our Security Ministry’s highest priority.
- We work with parents in loving and assisting children with exceptionalities such as autism, Asperger Syndrome, OCD, ODD, RAD, anxiety disorders, and those with severe abuse histories.
For more information about the Nursery Ministry, please contact Cheryl Crossett at email@example.com.